rdp tails

abeona

Пассажир
Реакции
Кто знает программное обеспечение для удаленного подключения к хвостам, с устройства Windows, потому что классические rdps не работают с хвостами, по возможности 1 бесплатно, спасибо

Receptora

Юзер
Заблокирован
Реакции
Пиши хотя бы на английском, нихуя не понятно.

abeona

Пассажир
Реакции
Ok bro sorry, i need an rdp software to connect at a tails vps

Receptora

Юзер
Заблокирован
Реакции
What for? Write Tails on a flash drive, set up Persistence, that is more than enough. First of all, you will have all your sensitive data within physical reach. Secondly, it is way easier and for sure way more reliable to destroy a small USB than a remote server which you have no control of. Thirdly - do not use Windows as a host, ever.

For RDP - use Remmina, it is a nice client.

I also recommend you checking this thread - many noob (no offence, but you are one) questions are answered there. If you want a fail-safe operating system to use instead of Tails - check this thread. It may be a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I use it myself.

abeona

Пассажир
Реакции
Thank you very much for you help bro, i am french so if you need a french service, you can talk to me, tx bro
Сообщение обновлено:

And i should use whonix or tails ?

Nigma

Местный
Реакции
What for? Write Tails on a flash drive, set up Persistence, that is more than enough. First of all, you will have all your sensitive data within physical reach. Secondly, it is way easier and for sure way more reliable to destroy a small USB than a remote server which you have no control of. Thirdly - do not use Windows as a host, ever.

For RDP - use Remmina, it is a nice client.

I also recommend you checking this thread - many noob (no offence, but you are one) questions are answered there. If you want a fail-safe operating system to use instead of Tails - check this thread. It may be a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I use it myself.
ramp

Receptora

Юзер
Заблокирован
Реакции
And i should use whonix or tails ?
That entirely depends on your threat model. If your potential adversary is a corporation collecting your personal data - Whonix will be enough (I mean the Gateway, I personally do not like the Workstation and usually use other OSes along with the Gateway). If it is some Law Enforcement (LE in short) agency - definitely Tails, because as I have mentioned before - it is way easier to destroy a flash drive than a server, or in this case - a HDD/SSD.
Thank you very much for you help bro, i am french so if you need a french service, you can talk to me, tx bro
Sure, be in touch.

abeona

Пассажир
Реакции
That entirely depends on your threat model. If your potential adversary is a corporation collecting your personal data - Whonix will be enough (I mean the Gateway, I personally do not like the Workstation and usually use other OSes along with the Gateway). If it is some Law Enforcement (LE in short) agency - definitely Tails, because as I have mentioned before - it is way easier to destroy a flash drive than a server, or in this case - a HDD/SSD.

Sure, be in touch.
do you recommend me to put some extension to tor browser or it may de-anonymize me with LE

Receptora

Юзер
Заблокирован
Реакции
do you recommend me to put some extension to tor browser or it may de-anonymize me with LE
The only recommendation I will give you is to read tips and instructions from Tor browser creators. Do they recommend tampering with Tor browser in any way? The answer is no, they do not.

Последнее редактирование:

MR[D]

3aGoo[D]Quality
Seller
Реакции
Ребят всем доброго утра! Есть вопросик, сейчас сидел скролил форум, и случайно задел какую то комбинацию клавишь, и у меня появились запаролить экран, скажите пожалуйста как это сделать.

Receptora

Юзер
Заблокирован
Реакции
Сверху Снизу